UAE Nationals Only
The Recruitment & Development Coordinator handles Recruitment & Development tasks to attract, retain and develop ADA staff in accordance with ADA policies and procedures and local and international legal requirements. This includes handling services from advising on manpower requests, developing functional and organizational structures, job descriptions, advertising, selecting, assessing and recruiting new staff & specifically Nationalization initiative. In addition to administering performance appraisals and succession plans, assessing & identifying talents, developmental needs; reviewing & developing training & development plans, calendars and evaluation tools; advising & communicating recommended internal & external trainings & developments; monitoring & providing a variety of timely and quality training solutions, methods, products, providers & programs.
· Require interpersonal skills to handle all ADA staff concerns and serve them, handle stress to meet tight schedules and handle multiple tasks.
· Require good interpersonal skills to deal with Heads of Department
· Ability to work independently and multi-tasking
· High organization skills
· Graduate: (Bachelor’s Degree specialization in HRM) or any equivalent course
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in HR out of which 1 in Recruitment and Development