- Hold valid and current General Civil Aviation Authority or equivalently recognized international license.
- Company Authorization
- Acceptable CAR M & CAR 145 Training
- Approximately 5+ year’s certification experience on AW 169 Formal technical aviation discipline in helicopter
- Experience working with the General Civil Aviation Authority and other Regulatory Agencies and knowledgeable of the General Civil Aviation Authority regulations
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Rotary Wing aircraft
- Knowledge of technical safety procedures
- Trained with RUSADA (preferred)
- Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization and external customers
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with effective problem solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please submit your CV and license and certificate copies to firstname.lastname@example.org and use position code AW169 B2 LAME on the subject when sending your application.
Please use the POSITION CODE in order for us to recognize your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.